NBU126.96.36.199 backups with a NetBackup Status Code 0 (successful), but the data is not backed up
i have an odd issue.
1) NBU master info as below, and there is no media server
NBU master: CentOS release 5.5 (Final), NetBackup 188.8.131.52
2) Windows client info as blow, NBU184.108.40.206
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
i create a backup policy for this new client today to backup "E:\Call_Center Shares". and I start the first full backup manually and the Java Admin GUIconsole shows that the backup completed successfully with status code 0.
the full backup finishes within 5 seconds, it is too quick since we have around 47G data!
so I check the backup image only to find the the 3 subfolders are empty!!!
the following are the 3 subfolders......there are only 3 empty folders but no data.
4) all the NBU client services are running with "local system" and I check the permission of "SYSTEM" , it is good.
the following steps are what I did in order to troubleshoot:
1) I backup a new directory C:\NRPE_NT on the client, which ends successfully with all the data.
2) I copied “E:\Call_Center Shares\Customer_Service” to “E:\Call_Center Shares\Customer_Service – Copy”, and then backup “E:\Call_Center Shares\Customer_Service – Copy” which ends up successfully with all the data.
So I think the issue should be related to the directory itself ( E:\Call_Center Shares). but don;t know the root cause and how to fix it.
so please help!!!