Ghost Solution Suite

View Only
  • 1.  Need Ghost 2.5.1 latest patch

Posted Jan 26, 2013 11:29 AM

Hi

I had some trouble when I first was using GSS 2.5.1 build 2266.  Ghost would hang when running from a oneclick virtual partition on a Dell optiplex 740.  I report this problem while I was under a support contract and we did not find a solution.   Now this problem has re-surfaced and I have been searching for a solution again.   I see that there is a patch 2269 that "might" fix my problem.   Where can I get this patch???   Note:  I have not been maintaining support on ghost since a fix to my problem was not provided in a timely fashion.   I do believe that this patch (2269) was released during my year of support.   I feel I deserve this patch.

this was my case # when I reported the problem.   Case# 413-144-533

Thanks

John

• 2.  RE: Need Ghost 2.5.1 latest patch

Posted Jan 28, 2013 12:59 AM
    You need to contact Symantec tech support engineer to avail this patch. Alternately go through the ticky note on the top of this forum about GSS patches.

• 3.  RE: Need Ghost 2.5.1 latest patch

Posted Jan 28, 2013 05:30 AM

I would hope that using this case number, which was raised during your support period, would result in you getting the 2269 patch for free. Presumably this case was never closed as a solution had not been found.