This program consists of a technical exam at a product/version [and platform] level that validates that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to plan, install, configure, and maintain a data protection environment using NetBackup version 6.5 and below on the UNIX or Windows platforms.
To achieve this level of certification, candidates must pass the relevant technical exam and accept the Symantec Certification Agreement.
Below includes the recommended preparation to achieve this level of expertise.
· Exam Objectives
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a study guide that targets those who have attended the recommended 5 day training course. This self-study guide summarizes the key lessons and topics in the corresponding certification exam.
· Recommended 12 months of hands-on experience using NetBackup
· Familiarity with the administration and configuration of the Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 operating system or familiarity with the administration and configuration of a UNIX operating system supported by NetBackup
· Recommended Course:
Veritas NetBackup 6.x for UNIX: Administration (5-day) or Veritas NetBackup 6.x for Windows: Administration (5-day)
· Other Recommended Courses:
“Veritas Backup and Restore Concepts”
“NetBackup 5.x to 6.x Differences”
“Upgrading NetBackup 6.0 to 6.5 for UNIX and Windows”
“NetBackup 6.x Troubleshooting Techniques”
· Product documentation for NetBackup 6.5
Note: Be cautioned that, attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
hey u can take help from the following link
Leading Provider of IT Certification Exams Providing 2000 Exams -CertMagic.com
Ok excuse me for my English. Do you have the question to the test 250-365 please provide to me to study.
Thanks Beverly. It helps me lot.
Just an inquiry, do it require an Intructor-LED training to take the NBU 6.5 exam?
Thanks in Advance,
From the Certification & Training Paths areas:
To assist in preparation for the certification exams, candidates are strongly encouraged to attend training course(s) available through Symantec, in addition to meeting any necessary prerequisites, on-the-job experience, and study. Be cautioned that, attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
At the end of the day, the training courses do not by necessity cover everything to the depth required by actual on-the-job experience. You will (eventually) learn more through the latter!
"Have you still got the box it came in?"