Netbackup 7.1.03 NBAC - Launching nbconsole as Domain User
Currently, I have a setup of NBU 7.1.03 with NBAC on a Windows 2008 R2 server.
- In Administration Console, under Host Properties -> Master Servers -> Properties of "master_hostname" -> Access Control -> Netbackup Product Authentication & Authorization is set to Automatic
- Selected Authentication Domains is "domain.com":windows:"master_hostname"
- In Administration Console, under Access Management -> NBU User Groups, domain.com\nbuadministrator* is added into NBU_Admin.
*Note: domain.com\nbuadministrator is a
- Domain user
- User on the local machine.
When I login to the server as domain.com\nbuadministrator, I am unable to launch nbconsole.exe and was prompted with the following;
You did not authenticate via the Symantec Product Authentication subsystem. Please attempt to login as a different user.
I tried to Login using different user name as follows in the following but still unable to launch nbconsole.exe;
- Username: nbuadministrator
- Authentication Domain: "domain.com"
- Domain Type: Windows
- Authentication Broker: "master_hostname"
- Port: 0
How can I launch nbconsole.exe as domain.com\nbuadministrator?