Netbackup 7.5 policy issue
We have oracle RAC 11g installed on oracle linux 5.9 and netbackup 18.104.22.168 installed on Oracle linux 5.9.
we have 2 databases and it's configuration is below :
1- "oradb1" database :
- Policy :Main-ODA-DB
- Storage unit : main_oda_db_STU
- Retention period :2 months
2- "catalog" database :
- Policy :Main-rman-catalog
- storage unit : main_rman_catalog
- Retention period : 2 months
we link rman to netbackup and creating rman script so each database is backed up using Netbackup corresponding policy .
- backing up "oradb1" database manually using MAIN-ODA-DB policy is performed properly without any problems and send it to main_oda_db_STU
- backing up "catalog" database manually using Main-rman-catalog policy is performed properly and send it to main_rman_catalog but when MAIN-ODA-DB policy is deactivated .
The problem here , when i manully backing up catalog database using Main-rman-catalog policy and policy MAIN-ODA-DB is activated , the backup is taken but under job policy MAIN-ODA-DB not Main-rman-catalog and is sent to main_oda_db_STU not main_rman_catalog !!!!!
i attach rman scripts and screenshots from policy configuration .