NetBackup 220.127.116.11 (NetBackup 7.5 Maintenance Release 3) is now available!
(Crossposted from the Netting Out NetBackup blog)
I'm very pleased to announce that the next Maintenance Release for NetBackup 7.5 is now available!
NetBackup 18.104.22.168, a software only Maintenance Release, is the third maintenance release for NetBackup 7.5. It is a cumulative release containing fixes and content from 22.214.171.124 (software-only) and 126.96.36.199 (appliance-only). In addition, this release contains fixes to over 325 issues including the most commonly downloaded EEBs, several customer escalations, and internal engineering defects. The significant content of this release is:
- Solaris 11 master server, Bare Metal Restore server and OpsCenter Managed Server support
- No new features in 188.8.131.52. However, some features that were delivered in previous maintenance releases are included:
- NetBackup for VMware on SLES – delivered in 184.108.40.206
- PureDisk seeding utility – delivered in 220.127.116.11
- Client Direct Whole Image Mode – delivered in 18.104.22.168
- Multi-process nbostpxy for Client Dedupe – delivered in 22.214.171.124
- Selective EEBs/Hotfixes which could not get into 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52
- Other miscellaneous fixes across NetBackup
To download 184.108.40.206, please visit the following page:
220.127.116.11 Download Links
This is a MAINTENANCE Release (as opposed to a Release Update) - it can ONLY be applied on top of NetBackup 7.5. (If you are currently running 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1, or 7.1.0.x, you will need to upgrade to 7.5 before you can apply 18.104.22.168.)
Please note that maintenance releases are CUMULATIVE - that means that 22.214.171.124 contains all product fixes included in 126.96.36.199 AND 188.8.131.52. If you are currently running NetBackup 7.5, you may apply the 184.108.40.206 maintenanace release without installing 220.127.116.11. In fact, if you are still running NetBackup 7.5, we would HIGHLY encourage applying 18.104.22.168!
To check to see if your particular Etrack is resolved in NetBackup 22.214.171.124, please refer to these Release Notes: