NetBackup 184.108.40.206 (NetBackup 7.5 Maintenance Release 3) is now available!
(Crossposted from the Netting Out NetBackup blog)
I'm very pleased to announce that the next Maintenance Release for NetBackup 7.5 is now available!
NetBackup 220.127.116.11, a software only Maintenance Release, is the third maintenance release for NetBackup 7.5. It is a cumulative release containing fixes and content from 18.104.22.168 (software-only) and 22.214.171.124 (appliance-only). In addition, this release contains fixes to over 325 issues including the most commonly downloaded EEBs, several customer escalations, and internal engineering defects. The significant content of this release is:
- Solaris 11 master server, Bare Metal Restore server and OpsCenter Managed Server support
- No new features in 126.96.36.199. However, some features that were delivered in previous maintenance releases are included:
- NetBackup for VMware on SLES – delivered in 188.8.131.52
- PureDisk seeding utility – delivered in 184.108.40.206
- Client Direct Whole Image Mode – delivered in 220.127.116.11
- Multi-process nbostpxy for Client Dedupe – delivered in 18.104.22.168
- Selective EEBs/Hotfixes which could not get into 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199
- Other miscellaneous fixes across NetBackup
To download 188.8.131.52, please visit the following page:
184.108.40.206 Download Links
This is a MAINTENANCE Release (as opposed to a Release Update) - it can ONLY be applied on top of NetBackup 7.5. (If you are currently running 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1, or 7.1.0.x, you will need to upgrade to 7.5 before you can apply 220.127.116.11.)
Please note that maintenance releases are CUMULATIVE - that means that 18.104.22.168 contains all product fixes included in 22.214.171.124 AND 126.96.36.199. If you are currently running NetBackup 7.5, you may apply the 188.8.131.52 maintenanace release without installing 184.108.40.206. In fact, if you are still running NetBackup 7.5, we would HIGHLY encourage applying 220.127.116.11!
To check to see if your particular Etrack is resolved in NetBackup 18.104.22.168, please refer to these Release Notes: