NetBackup 126.96.36.199 (NetBackup 7.5 Maintenance Release 3) is now available!
(Crossposted from the Netting Out NetBackup blog)
I'm very pleased to announce that the next Maintenance Release for NetBackup 7.5 is now available!
NetBackup 188.8.131.52, a software only Maintenance Release, is the third maintenance release for NetBackup 7.5. It is a cumulative release containing fixes and content from 184.108.40.206 (software-only) and 220.127.116.11 (appliance-only). In addition, this release contains fixes to over 325 issues including the most commonly downloaded EEBs, several customer escalations, and internal engineering defects. The significant content of this release is:
- Solaris 11 master server, Bare Metal Restore server and OpsCenter Managed Server support
- No new features in 18.104.22.168. However, some features that were delivered in previous maintenance releases are included:
- NetBackup for VMware on SLES – delivered in 22.214.171.124
- PureDisk seeding utility – delivered in 126.96.36.199
- Client Direct Whole Image Mode – delivered in 188.8.131.52
- Multi-process nbostpxy for Client Dedupe – delivered in 184.108.40.206
- Selective EEBs/Hotfixes which could not get into 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168
- Other miscellaneous fixes across NetBackup
To download 22.214.171.124, please visit the following page:
126.96.36.199 Download Links
This is a MAINTENANCE Release (as opposed to a Release Update) - it can ONLY be applied on top of NetBackup 7.5. (If you are currently running 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1, or 7.1.0.x, you will need to upgrade to 7.5 before you can apply 188.8.131.52.)
Please note that maintenance releases are CUMULATIVE - that means that 184.108.40.206 contains all product fixes included in 220.127.116.11 AND 18.104.22.168. If you are currently running NetBackup 7.5, you may apply the 22.214.171.124 maintenanace release without installing 126.96.36.199. In fact, if you are still running NetBackup 7.5, we would HIGHLY encourage applying 188.8.131.52!
To check to see if your particular Etrack is resolved in NetBackup 184.108.40.206, please refer to these Release Notes: