NetBackup 18.104.22.168 (NetBackup 7.5 Maintenance Release 4) is now available!
I'm very pleased to announce that the next Maintenance Release for NetBackup 7.5 is now available!
NetBackup 22.214.171.124 is the fourth maintenance release for NetBackup 7.5. It is a cumulative release containing fixes and content from 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52. In addition, this release contains an additional 315 fixes (bringing the total fixes in 184.108.40.206 to over 700!) including the most commonly downloaded EEBs, several customer escalations, and internal engineering defects.
The significant content of NetBackup 220.127.116.11 is:
- No new features in 18.104.22.168. However, some features that were delivered in previous maintenance releases are included:
- Solaris 11 master server, Bare Metal Restore server and OpsCenter Managed Server support – delivered in 22.214.171.124
- NetBackup for VMware on SLES – delivered in 126.96.36.199
- PureDisk seeding utility – delivered in 188.8.131.52
- Client Direct Whole Image Mode – delivered in 184.108.40.206
- Multi-process nbostpxy for Client Dedupe – delivered in 220.127.116.11
- Fixes included in EVERY publicly available 18.104.22.168 hotfix are included in 22.214.171.124
- Other miscellaneous fixes across NetBackup which were not publicly released
To download 126.96.36.199, please visit the following page:
188.8.131.52 Download Links
This is a MAINTENANCE Release for NetBackup (as opposed to a Release Update) - it can ONLY be applied on top of NetBackup 7.5. (If you are currently running 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1, or 7.1.0.x, you will need to upgrade to 7.5 before you can apply 184.108.40.206.)
Please note that maintenance releases are CUMULATIVE - that means that 220.127.116.11 contains all product fixes included in 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 AND 126.96.36.199. If you are currently running NetBackup 7.5, you may apply the 188.8.131.52 maintenanace release without installing 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11. In fact, if you are still running NetBackup 7.5, we would HIGHLY encourage applying 18.104.22.168!
To check to see if your particular Etrack is resolved in NetBackup 22.214.171.124, please refer to these Release Notes:
NetBackup 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about 188.8.131.52 by replying to this thread!