NetBackup 126.96.36.199 (NetBackup 7.5 Maintenance Release 4) is now available!
I'm very pleased to announce that the next Maintenance Release for NetBackup 7.5 is now available!
NetBackup 188.8.131.52 is the fourth maintenance release for NetBackup 7.5. It is a cumulative release containing fixes and content from 184.108.40.206 through 220.127.116.11. In addition, this release contains an additional 315 fixes (bringing the total fixes in 18.104.22.168 to over 700!) including the most commonly downloaded EEBs, several customer escalations, and internal engineering defects.
The significant content of NetBackup 22.214.171.124 is:
- No new features in 126.96.36.199. However, some features that were delivered in previous maintenance releases are included:
- Solaris 11 master server, Bare Metal Restore server and OpsCenter Managed Server support – delivered in 188.8.131.52
- NetBackup for VMware on SLES – delivered in 184.108.40.206
- PureDisk seeding utility – delivered in 220.127.116.11
- Client Direct Whole Image Mode – delivered in 18.104.22.168
- Multi-process nbostpxy for Client Dedupe – delivered in 22.214.171.124
- Fixes included in EVERY publicly available 126.96.36.199 hotfix are included in 188.8.131.52
- Other miscellaneous fixes across NetBackup which were not publicly released
To download 184.108.40.206, please visit the following page:
220.127.116.11 Download Links
This is a MAINTENANCE Release for NetBackup (as opposed to a Release Update) - it can ONLY be applied on top of NetBackup 7.5. (If you are currently running 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1, or 7.1.0.x, you will need to upgrade to 7.5 before you can apply 18.104.22.168.)
Please note that maintenance releases are CUMULATIVE - that means that 22.214.171.124 contains all product fixes included in 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 AND 184.108.40.206. If you are currently running NetBackup 7.5, you may apply the 220.127.116.11 maintenanace release without installing 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124. In fact, if you are still running NetBackup 7.5, we would HIGHLY encourage applying 126.96.36.199!
To check to see if your particular Etrack is resolved in NetBackup 188.8.131.52, please refer to these Release Notes:
NetBackup 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about 220.127.116.11 by replying to this thread!