NetBackup 184.108.40.206 (NetBackup 7.5 Maintenance Release 4) is now available!
I'm very pleased to announce that the next Maintenance Release for NetBackup 7.5 is now available!
NetBackup 220.127.116.11 is the fourth maintenance release for NetBackup 7.5. It is a cumulative release containing fixes and content from 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124. In addition, this release contains an additional 315 fixes (bringing the total fixes in 126.96.36.199 to over 700!) including the most commonly downloaded EEBs, several customer escalations, and internal engineering defects.
The significant content of NetBackup 188.8.131.52 is:
- No new features in 184.108.40.206. However, some features that were delivered in previous maintenance releases are included:
- Solaris 11 master server, Bare Metal Restore server and OpsCenter Managed Server support – delivered in 220.127.116.11
- NetBackup for VMware on SLES – delivered in 18.104.22.168
- PureDisk seeding utility – delivered in 22.214.171.124
- Client Direct Whole Image Mode – delivered in 126.96.36.199
- Multi-process nbostpxy for Client Dedupe – delivered in 188.8.131.52
- Fixes included in EVERY publicly available 184.108.40.206 hotfix are included in 220.127.116.11
- Other miscellaneous fixes across NetBackup which were not publicly released
To download 18.104.22.168, please visit the following page:
22.214.171.124 Download Links
This is a MAINTENANCE Release for NetBackup (as opposed to a Release Update) - it can ONLY be applied on top of NetBackup 7.5. (If you are currently running 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1, or 7.1.0.x, you will need to upgrade to 7.5 before you can apply 126.96.36.199.)
Please note that maintenance releases are CUMULATIVE - that means that 188.8.131.52 contains all product fixes included in 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 AND 18.104.22.168. If you are currently running NetBackup 7.5, you may apply the 22.214.171.124 maintenanace release without installing 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52. In fact, if you are still running NetBackup 7.5, we would HIGHLY encourage applying 184.108.40.206!
To check to see if your particular Etrack is resolved in NetBackup 220.127.116.11, please refer to these Release Notes:
NetBackup 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about 22.214.171.124 by replying to this thread!