NetBackup 220.127.116.11 (NetBackup 7.5 Maintenance Release 4) is now available!
I'm very pleased to announce that the next Maintenance Release for NetBackup 7.5 is now available!
NetBackup 18.104.22.168 is the fourth maintenance release for NetBackup 7.5. It is a cumulative release containing fixes and content from 22.214.171.124 through 126.96.36.199. In addition, this release contains an additional 315 fixes (bringing the total fixes in 188.8.131.52 to over 700!) including the most commonly downloaded EEBs, several customer escalations, and internal engineering defects.
The significant content of NetBackup 184.108.40.206 is:
- No new features in 220.127.116.11. However, some features that were delivered in previous maintenance releases are included:
- Solaris 11 master server, Bare Metal Restore server and OpsCenter Managed Server support – delivered in 18.104.22.168
- NetBackup for VMware on SLES – delivered in 22.214.171.124
- PureDisk seeding utility – delivered in 126.96.36.199
- Client Direct Whole Image Mode – delivered in 188.8.131.52
- Multi-process nbostpxy for Client Dedupe – delivered in 184.108.40.206
- Fixes included in EVERY publicly available 220.127.116.11 hotfix are included in 18.104.22.168
- Other miscellaneous fixes across NetBackup which were not publicly released
To download 22.214.171.124, please visit the following page:
126.96.36.199 Download Links
This is a MAINTENANCE Release for NetBackup (as opposed to a Release Update) - it can ONLY be applied on top of NetBackup 7.5. (If you are currently running 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1, or 7.1.0.x, you will need to upgrade to 7.5 before you can apply 188.8.131.52.)
Please note that maintenance releases are CUMULATIVE - that means that 184.108.40.206 contains all product fixes included in 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 AND 22.214.171.124. If you are currently running NetBackup 7.5, you may apply the 126.96.36.199 maintenanace release without installing 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206. In fact, if you are still running NetBackup 7.5, we would HIGHLY encourage applying 220.127.116.11!
To check to see if your particular Etrack is resolved in NetBackup 18.104.22.168, please refer to these Release Notes:
NetBackup 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about 126.96.36.199 by replying to this thread!