NetBackup 22.214.171.124 (NetBackup 7.5 Maintenance Release 4) is now available!
I'm very pleased to announce that the next Maintenance Release for NetBackup 7.5 is now available!
NetBackup 126.96.36.199 is the fourth maintenance release for NetBackup 7.5. It is a cumulative release containing fixes and content from 188.8.131.52 through 184.108.40.206. In addition, this release contains an additional 315 fixes (bringing the total fixes in 220.127.116.11 to over 700!) including the most commonly downloaded EEBs, several customer escalations, and internal engineering defects.
The significant content of NetBackup 18.104.22.168 is:
- No new features in 22.214.171.124. However, some features that were delivered in previous maintenance releases are included:
- Solaris 11 master server, Bare Metal Restore server and OpsCenter Managed Server support – delivered in 126.96.36.199
- NetBackup for VMware on SLES – delivered in 188.8.131.52
- PureDisk seeding utility – delivered in 184.108.40.206
- Client Direct Whole Image Mode – delivered in 220.127.116.11
- Multi-process nbostpxy for Client Dedupe – delivered in 18.104.22.168
- Fixes included in EVERY publicly available 22.214.171.124 hotfix are included in 126.96.36.199
- Other miscellaneous fixes across NetBackup which were not publicly released
To download 188.8.131.52, please visit the following page:
184.108.40.206 Download Links
This is a MAINTENANCE Release for NetBackup (as opposed to a Release Update) - it can ONLY be applied on top of NetBackup 7.5. (If you are currently running 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1, or 7.1.0.x, you will need to upgrade to 7.5 before you can apply 220.127.116.11.)
Please note that maintenance releases are CUMULATIVE - that means that 18.104.22.168 contains all product fixes included in 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 AND 188.8.131.52. If you are currently running NetBackup 7.5, you may apply the 184.108.40.206 maintenanace release without installing 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168. In fact, if you are still running NetBackup 7.5, we would HIGHLY encourage applying 22.214.171.124!
To check to see if your particular Etrack is resolved in NetBackup 126.96.36.199, please refer to these Release Notes:
NetBackup 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about 184.108.40.206 by replying to this thread!