NetBackup 188.8.131.52 (NetBackup 7.5 Maintenance Release 4) is now available!
I'm very pleased to announce that the next Maintenance Release for NetBackup 7.5 is now available!
NetBackup 184.108.40.206 is the fourth maintenance release for NetBackup 7.5. It is a cumulative release containing fixes and content from 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168. In addition, this release contains an additional 315 fixes (bringing the total fixes in 22.214.171.124 to over 700!) including the most commonly downloaded EEBs, several customer escalations, and internal engineering defects.
The significant content of NetBackup 126.96.36.199 is:
- No new features in 188.8.131.52. However, some features that were delivered in previous maintenance releases are included:
- Solaris 11 master server, Bare Metal Restore server and OpsCenter Managed Server support – delivered in 184.108.40.206
- NetBackup for VMware on SLES – delivered in 220.127.116.11
- PureDisk seeding utility – delivered in 18.104.22.168
- Client Direct Whole Image Mode – delivered in 22.214.171.124
- Multi-process nbostpxy for Client Dedupe – delivered in 126.96.36.199
- Fixes included in EVERY publicly available 188.8.131.52 hotfix are included in 184.108.40.206
- Other miscellaneous fixes across NetBackup which were not publicly released
To download 220.127.116.11, please visit the following page:
18.104.22.168 Download Links
This is a MAINTENANCE Release for NetBackup (as opposed to a Release Update) - it can ONLY be applied on top of NetBackup 7.5. (If you are currently running 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1, or 7.1.0.x, you will need to upgrade to 7.5 before you can apply 22.214.171.124.)
Please note that maintenance releases are CUMULATIVE - that means that 126.96.36.199 contains all product fixes included in 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 AND 220.127.116.11. If you are currently running NetBackup 7.5, you may apply the 18.104.22.168 maintenanace release without installing 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199. In fact, if you are still running NetBackup 7.5, we would HIGHLY encourage applying 188.8.131.52!
To check to see if your particular Etrack is resolved in NetBackup 184.108.40.206, please refer to these Release Notes:
NetBackup 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about 18.104.22.168 by replying to this thread!