Netbackup 7.6 upgrade POC in LAB
I have been assigned for Netbackup 7.6 POC in LAB.
Master Server - Linux
OpenStroage - DataDomain ( common between Master server and LAB), separate disk pool created for LAB
1. Recover image database from production to LAB.
2. Configure client is LAB and backup started working fine.
3. As next step, I run NBCC and send file to Symantec.
4. Symantec found errors in NBCC, "Tape Media reference in image datbase doesn't exists in EMM database", ofcourse we didn't perform full recovery so EMM database in LAB is diferent from production.
5. Symantec suggested to do Full recovery.
6. I did Full recovery but it impacted production because LAB env. can acces production.
I stoped eveything in LAB. We can't go by EMM database recovery in LAB and can't proceed before NBCC.
Any suggestions how to proceed in this scenario.