Netbackup Related Doubts.
I have some doubts(questions) elated to netbackup .
If you know kindly share it .
1.If you have a SCSI attached robot and in device monitor you see the drives marked as AVR, what does that mean and how would you fix it?
2) If you wanted to know what IP address netbackup was using to perform backups what command would you run and where would you run it?
3 How do you find a disk based image via the command line and then delete it?
4) How do you import an NBU image that has been written to a disk storage unit?
5) What are the critical catalogs or databases on a Media Server?
6) How would you tune NetBackup to increase backup performance?
7) How to check tape is bad
8) How to check the tape is already expired or not?
9) Media has been already expired, How to find out?
10) How to check tape is in cap?
11) how can I recover an corrupted image?
12 )What is OTM? TIR?
13) What format does NetBackup write the tape in?