New Beta Exam for Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0
Do you work with Symantec Endpoint Protection? Are you interested in becoming certified?
Symantec Education is seeking candidates to take our new Symantec Certified Specialist beta exam for the Administration of Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0 for Windows.
How do you register?
1) Visit Http://www.Prometric.com/Symantec
2) Select the Administration of Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0 (251-311) beta exam
3) Select the location of the nearest test center
How long will the exam take to complete?
Please make sure that you have 3½ to 4 hours available for completion of the beta exam.
How much knowledge and skill do I need to take the beta exam?
Knowledge, skill, and experience vary from individual to individual. During the beta exam, Symantec seeks all candidates who are interested. This includes candidates who are considered above qualified, below qualified, and minimally qualified.
How long will the beta exam be available?
The beta exam opened for registration on April 7th and will close on May 5th. You must register for and complete the exam by the end of business on May 5th, 2008.
What’s in it for you when you become a BETA candidate?
- There is an opportunity to view the exams in their entirety and to comment on each of the questions.
- Opportunity to take the Beta exam for FREE to the 1st 70 beta testers.
- Those with passing scores will become certified in the same way as the final version of the exam and will receive a special certificate with the words “Beta Exam” in a gold embossed stamp.
What can you do to prepare for the exam?
For more information about how to prepare for this exam, visit the following link:
For more information about Symantec's beta exams, visit the following link to a PDF document:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments or concerns.
Thank you for your support and participation in the Symantec Certification Program!
The Symantec Certification Team
Message Edited by Beverly van de Velde on 04-10-2008 11:27 AM