New SWV version available (6.3.2046) and already a very big bug
We just got informed about the public availabilty of the 32 and 64 bit version 6.3.2046 from Symantec. But we already figured out a very big bug, which is also very easy to reproduce. The new version let you loose all your existing local installed printers. Steps how to reproduce.
1. Use a Vanilla Windows 7 32 Bit Enterprise version
2. Install 6.3.2046 without any layers
3. Reboot to activate the filter drivers
4. Install any local printer
5. Restart the printer spooler and you will recognize that all printers are gone
We already created a ticket for this, will keep you updated.