Not able to install SEP 11.0.6 client on Wk8 server
I am trying to install symantec endpoint protection 11 client on windows 2008 server Enterprise edition server. But getting some registry permission error. Pleae find the screenshot of error.
Also have a llok on below points, may helpful to get some idea
* There is an entry of Symantec in registry, i am not sure how it came there. may be some one installed it before
* Symantec backup exec is installed in the machine, I just uninstalled it and tried but not worked.
* Tried to change permission of the entry but access denied error
* Then i used "psexec -s -i -d regedit.exe " neither worked.
* I am using Deafult Administrator user to install.
* I succussfully installed Symantec backup exec on the same machine.
* Server itself act as a standalone domain controller, created for some perticular application and also holding oracle DB but not managing any other machines /users, isolated from network.