Not able to login Symantec DLP Console.
can any one give the solution for this issue.
Did you received any error ?
Thanks In Advance
SEPM Knowledgebase Documents
No i dint receive any error.
Check this thread may be help
can you post the screen shot?
Help Link: http://www.symantec.com/business/support/overview.jsp?pid=54619
Usually when i have this type of issue, the problem is :
- browser not compatible with DLP
- Database issue (offline or communication problem between enforce and DB)
- account locked (too many error)
Do you try to connect with a user account ? with Administrator account ? do you have access to login page ?
Hi Mohan, First you share the snapshot of error msg so that we can assist u better. Still I am sharing some possible reason and solution and let me know the status. As per my knowlege Google chrome & some other browser not suported to weblogin. Also before IE 6 also not supported
If Embedded browser is being used with IE 8 or IE9 , you may not be able to login to DLP console. Embedded browser are not supported with DLP.x
Please find following steps as an workaround.
1. Close all of browse windows
1. Back up the registry
2. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent
3. Right click on 'key" and hit delete
4. Open new windows of Browser and attempt to login to DLP UI
If still not resolved follow the below
Now is ur problem is resoved or still awaiting. If not please share the error msg/snapshot