Video Screencast Help

OpsCenter Reports Incorrect Information.

Created: 13 Nov 2012 • Updated: 22 Nov 2012 | 1 comment
This issue has been solved. See solution.

Hi

I am using OpsCenter Analytics 7.5.0.4 and am having some issues with the output of a report which is showing incorrect information.

The report is the Client Reports\Client Summary Dashboard, this was edited to just show the Client, OS, Hardware and NBU Version to show what versions require updating, following several cliebts being upgraded to 7.5.0.4 and re-running the report this still shows several clients with the incorrect version, I have confirmed the new versions using the NBU GUI and also from the client, I have attached screen shots of both the OpsCenter and the NBU GUI showing the issues.

I have restarted the data collection on the master server and this still has not made a difference

 

Kev

Discussion Filed Under:

Comments 1 CommentJump to latest comment

Kevin Lamb's picture

After a couple of days the information updated itself

SOLUTION