Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

Oracle 11.2 download/licence for SYMC DLP STANDARD 11.5

Created: 16 May 2012 | 4 comments
Kelly.Fraser's picture

Hi I ordered and downloaded

SYMC DLP STANDARD 11.5 XPLAT NFR

The install documentation says I should be able to download Oracle_11.2.0.2.0_Server_Win64....  by going to https://fileconnect.symantec.com and entering  the serial number.  But I only received  one serial number with my order and it only allows me to download SYMC DLP STANDARD 11.5 XPLAT NFR.

I don't see any additional way to order or download Oracle_11.2.0 from partnernet.

Can anyone tell me what product I need to order to get this? (I've tried searching for Oracle but only unix varients come up).

Comments 4 CommentsJump to latest comment

AMyers6671's picture

If you don't see Oracle listed in the download, you may need to re-request or ping support for help. I know our NFR copies have everything in there including Oracle for both Linux and Windows.

Aaron

If this post has helped you, please vote up or mark as solution to help others looking for the same data.

Kelly.Fraser's picture

Thanks for the response - perhaps the part number I ordered is incorrect. I ordered 

SYMC DLP STANDARD 11.5 XPLAT NFR LIC

but I think there is also

SYMC DLP STANDARD 11.5 NFR LIC

Is there somewhere I can tell what is included in any given license?

ShawnM's picture

Did you click through the link inside fileconnect labeled SYMC DLP STANDARD 11.5 XPLAT NFR LIC? Many times when you type in hte license, it brings you to a page that shows 1 items which is the title of the license. Once you click the link, it should bring you to a download page. The download page will have more than just the DLP download, at the very least there would be a documentation file, the DLP install file for windows, the DLP install file for linux, etc.

Try typing in the license and getting to the download section and let us know what you are seeing in the download section.

Symantec Corporation | Sr Systems Engineer | CISSP, CCSK, VCP

If a post solves your problem, please flag it as solved.

If you like an item, please give it a thumbs up vote.

Kelly.Fraser's picture

Yes I clicked through there is a Oracle_11.2.0.2.0_Server_Installation_Tools_Win.zip but no Oracle_11.2.0.2.0_Server_Win64 zip as referenced in the documentation.