Partition became unformatted after blue screen during enrollment and reboot
Hi, I encountered a problem that the partition became unformatted after blue screen during enrollment and reboot. I would like to see if there is any advice on recovering the data? Many thanks.
The case happened like this:
1. I am using PGP WDE with my 2 harddisks (1 partition on each harddisk, C: and D:) encrypted.
2. I create a new windows account and login to that account.
3. PGP prompt me to enter the credential to enroll. I entered the my current ID and password.
4. The dialog box showed it was trying to connect to server.
5. I tried to cancel it and it gave a blue screen of death.
6. After I rebooted the D: drive become unformatted. In PGP desktop it is shown as encrypted. C: drive remains intact.
7. I tried to scan with some file recovery software but couldnt find any file.
8. I decrypted D: drive but the drive is still unformatted.