Patch created but not updating target
I'm trying to create a patch by running UpdateSync from the latest project against the original .msi and then follow Wise Installer help files on creating patches. I have added an extra file and updated an executable, but when the patch is ran the files in the target directory aren't being updated as required. The patch would seem to have completed as it is available in add/remove programs for roll back. I can't see anything that suggest why my directory hasn't been updated by the patch, but then again this is first time I've tried to do this.
I've ran the patch with verbose log output, I've attached it to this post. Hopefully someone will see where I'm going wrong