"A pending request has been generated for this resource request"
I know this issue has been discussed in forums earlier and I have tried all the mentioned steps but still I continue to get the same error.
NBU 184.108.40.206, windows 2k3 master (no devices attached)
NBU 220.127.116.11, RHEL AS5
Media with issue is a virtual media. Just to ensure that there is nothing wrong with device database, I changed it to Standalone and ran inventory. It continues to give the same issue.
nbrbutil -listActiveMediaJobs lists the exact job for media.
I have tried to deny, reassign and resubmit the request but eventually it continues to show the pending request.