"Pending system changes that require a reboot have been detected"
Windows 7 64bits. Try to uninstall SEP version and get the error message "Pending system changes that require a reboot have been detected" , tried these 2 ways below but no luck ... request a cleanwip tool, thanks much!
- In the registry, navigate to:
2. Back up the registry key.
3. Delete the PendingFileRenameOperations registry value from the right pane.
4. Install the software without restarting the computer first (Restarting the computer may result in the registry key being placed back in the registry before installation.)
5. Restore the registry key from the backup location.
Note: If you do not find the PendingFileRenameOperations registry value in the location above, this error message can be generated if the PendingFileRenameOperations registry value exists in the following location(s):
1. Look at the registry value to see what applications are pending.
2. In the registry, navigate to:
3. Locate all entries with a status of "Pending."
4. Rename the value of that entry, placing a "2" on the end of PendingFileRenameOperations.
5. Restart the computer.