Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

PGP 10.1.0 Update to PGP 10.1.1

Created: 09 Feb 2011 | 2 comments

I keep getting a message that there is a new version for my PGP Desktop 10.1.0 ( I guess 10.1.1), but when I click on the message, nothing happens. The manual update button also is gone on version 10.1.0. I am not sure what to do now. I am getting frustrated with this situation. Anybody knows what we need to do to upgrade?

Comments 2 CommentsJump to latest comment

Scott J CITO's picture

I had the exact same issue.  Manually downloaded 10.1.1 and installed it.  Now I'm getting a message that there is an update for it, but I don't see anything for it.  At one time there used to be a Check For Updates item in the taskbar control, but no longer.

Tom Mc's picture

I don't know if there is an update available for 10.1.1, but the following link will take you to a long thread that includes why the change was made for updates, and how to check for them.

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/can...

When you consider your issue resolved, please click Mark As Solution on the most helpful response.

Search the Knowledge Base &