Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

PGP EXAM ST0-114, retry!

Created: 11 Jun 2011 | 3 comments
frcharry's picture

Hi people!

I´m wondering if one of you knows about the period of time required betwien a failed ST0-114 PGP Exam, and it´s second try, Unfortunally, I didn´t pass it on the first try, and I had been able to reschedule the second chance.

Thanks in advanced!

Comments 3 CommentsJump to latest comment

jwardell's picture

"If you do not pass an exam on your first attempt, you must wait at least 3 days (72 hours) before a second attempt. If you do not pass an exam on your second attempt, then you must wait at least 2 weeks (14 days) between each additional attempt. If you need to retake an exam that you have already passed in order to fulfill a certification track requirement, you may do so after 3 months. "

Direct quote from the exam prep sheet. Good luck with your retry. I'm taking it on Wednesday for the first time!

Adam_BN's picture

I had the same issue.  I gathered all the training + docs I could, studied, but to my dismay... at the time I couldnt get a copy of PGP server to get hands on with it.  I too failed my my first, I will be rescheduling soon here. I finaly got a nfr, and all the PROPER trainging docs and videos.  We shall see how this goes.

Adam St. George
Bombshell Networks

Muhammad Nazakat's picture

You wait for at least 3 days for retaking

Regards,

Muhammad.