Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

PGP EXAM ST0-114, retry!

Created: 11 Jun 2011 | 3 comments
frcharry's picture

Hi people!

I´m wondering if one of you knows about the period of time required betwien a failed ST0-114 PGP Exam, and it´s second try, Unfortunally, I didn´t pass it on the first try, and I had been able to reschedule the second chance.

Thanks in advanced!

Comments 3 CommentsJump to latest comment

jwardell's picture

"If you do not pass an exam on your first attempt, you must wait at least 3 days (72 hours) before a second attempt. If you do not pass an exam on your second attempt, then you must wait at least 2 weeks (14 days) between each additional attempt. If you need to retake an exam that you have already passed in order to fulfill a certification track requirement, you may do so after 3 months. "

Direct quote from the exam prep sheet. Good luck with your retry. I'm taking it on Wednesday for the first time!

Adam_BN's picture

I had the same issue.  I gathered all the training + docs I could, studied, but to my dismay... at the time I couldnt get a copy of PGP server to get hands on with it.  I too failed my my first, I will be rescheduling soon here. I finaly got a nfr, and all the PROPER trainging docs and videos.  We shall see how this goes.

Adam St. George
Bombshell Networks

Muhammad Nazakat's picture

You wait for at least 3 days for retaking

Regards,

Muhammad.