Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

PGP Universal Server Ver, 2.6.3 Build 3017 still encryption emails after account has been deleted.

Created: 27 Sep 2011

I just started with a firm and they have the PGP Server ver. 2.6.3 (Build 3017).  The server has been expired w/o them realizing 2 years ago.  The emails have been processing the entire time.  The problem is this is no longer needed for the 50 count license they have.  I removed some of the accounts who no longer work with the company and I pulled on in particular that needs to have the emails go through w/o being encrypted.  I stopped and restarted the services to be on the safe side and had the end user test sending an attachment to the client.  The email attachment still was encrypted.  I stopped the services and then had the user send but no email was sent.  The minute I turned it back on the email was processed.  

I need to have the accounts removed and tested in order for the client to recieve emails from our staff.  No PGP client is installed on the workstation.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from someone.

Wayne W