Problems booting into Windows 7 on Boot Camp using PGP-WDE on Mac
I recently bought my Macbook Pro 15' (non Retina, mid-2012) and I'm trying to install PGP WDE on MacOS 10.8.2 + Bootcamp (Windows 7 x64).
I did the following :
1) Update Mac OS to version 10.8.2.
2) Bootcamp partitioning and Windows 7 x64 installation (booting into both Mac and Win works fine).
3) Installation of Symantec Encryption Desktop 10.3.0 build 8741 on both Windows 7 (PGP Win64bit version - installation worked fine - no encryption on Win done) and MacOS. No encryption at this point. Logging (with Bootguard) into Windows and MacOS works fine.
4) Encryption of whole HDD with PGP WDE from MacOS.
5) After encryption, logging in for Mac works fine!
6) After restart/switching to boot into Bootcamp/Windows 7: BootGuard is loaded, I can enter my passphrase but no Windows partition is detected. I have only a Bypass option that doesn't do anything. Nothing to do from here, only choice is to restart my machine.