Problems booting into Windows on Boot Camp using PGP-WDE on Mac
I am very new to Mac (just recently bought my first MacBook) and have been using PGP(-WDE) for Win already for few years (no problems).
1) configuration of Boot Camp, installation of Win7-64bit on Boot Camp (booting into both Mac and Win works fine)
2) Deinstallation of PGP on Mac (by dragging Application folder into trash box)
3) installation of PGP on Win (PGP Win64bit version - installation worked fine - no encryption on Win done)
4) installation of PGP on Mac
5) encryption of whole HDD with PGP-WDE from Mac OS
6) bootguard/logging in for Mac works fine!
7) after restart/switching to boot into bootcamp/windows: first the know black screen appears with "loading bootguard etc" appears,
then for a very short moment the nown PGP windows bootguard screen but afterwards only the black screen with blinking cursor in the upper left corner.
system: Mac OS 10.6.6, Core i7 CPU, PGP 10.1.1