PST import with EVPM when DAG server does not have CAS role
I am facing some issues with pst imports. I am hoping you might be of assistance.
The process we are trying to achieve is the following:
- Single dedicated service account exports mail from Lotus Notes to PSTs (one per user)
- PSTs are not marked, given that all generated from the same service account
- EV processes those PSTs (stored in a central location) and imports them to the users archives. It pushes the stubs to the mailbox.
To do this, I created a simple evpm ini file, which is working fine when the Exchange server is both CAS & Mailbox server.
The issue I have is the following:
- We have dedicated CAS and DAG production servers
- When I run “evpm -e dag01 -m firstname.lastname@example.org -f C:\a.ini” I get:
- Error creating privileged MAPI session (normal)
- When I run “evpm -e cas01 -m email@example.com -f C:\a.ini” I get:
- 02:26:16 PST Migration failed. Check the Application Event log on the computer running the MigratorServer for possible errors.
- The eventlog contains the following:
- Processing aborted due to an unrecoverable error.
- Exchange Server\Mailbox: cas01\/o=LOBIZ/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=userf8325186
I tried to google this issue, but was unable to find anything useful. Do you have any idea on how to make this work?
The strange thing is that the process completes successfully when using a user/server/site when the server has both roles (cas & mailbox), but not with dedicated roles servers.
When using the wizard, the import completes successfully, so I am guessing I am missing a configuration parameter, but I cannot find which one in the documentation.
Thank you very much for your help.