Push-Install Backup Exec Server Failing
I have a CAS server I'm trying to use to push out a copy of backup exec to another computer in a different domain and no matter what I do I get "Error connecting to the remote computer. Ensure that the computer is available, has WMI enabled, and is not blocked by a firewall. 14".
I have tried:
- Turning off the firewall on the remote server
- Checking WMI is enabled (I can connect to the WMI from the CAS server via WMI Management MMC)
- Push-Installing as the CAS domain's Administrator
- Push-Installing as the remote server's domain's Administrator
- Updating both BE2012 to the latest patches
- Installing all windows updates
- Installed BE2012 on the remote server as a standalone, then tried to add it via beutility on the CAS server but it can't detect it as a Backup Exec Server
It should also be noted I can connect using the Backup Exec Console to the remote server's copy of Backup Exec no problems.
What am I doing wrong?!?!?!