Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

query failed

Created: 05 Jul 2013 • Updated: 26 Jul 2013 | 4 comments
This issue has been solved. See solution.

i've not seen this error trying to do a restore before. Any ideas? Thanks!

query.png

Operating Systems:

Comments 4 CommentsJump to latest comment

Jaydeep S's picture

Could you confirm that the configuration in the Solution 1 section of this technote has been done correctly in your enviornment and has not changed recently.

If this is not the case, could you confirm if these backups are from a disk. If they are are they physically present (not overwritten or moved)

Gossett's picture

sorry been gone a while. this problem has taken a turn for the worse. I verifed my data from your above response. Have been doing daily verifications since 7.9.2013 and have even done restores. However when I went to check my daily today I saw 'query failed'. even worse is every single one , even the ones i pulled the restore from say the same thing: 'query failed'

queryfail.png

mind you , they were all good yesterday. every one of them. I'm truly truly confused on this one and don't know where to start. I'll start with the log files

Gossett's picture

yes the configuration in section 1 is correct nor has it changed.

I'll have to check the actual data. may take me a bit

Gossett's picture

Never mind. I feel like an idiot. It would appear i've an issue with my iScsi disconnecting itself. Reattached the drives and it's all good. Maybe somone else will be able to use this. thanks!

SOLUTION