[Question] - How to configure the SNAC policy for some environment.
I have a question to make some policy for the network access control using SNAC.
If you have a solution for this, pleae share it to us.
1. There are three domains, like this. A, B and C domains.
2. There are some IPs for the exception. For example, VIPs in the corporate.
3. There is no Enforcers with regard to Gateway, LAN, DHCP enforcer.
1. Only the users who logon to A domain should access to the network and internet.
2. SNAC is able to check if who is the logon user and domain that the user logs on.
3. If possible, sometimes SNAC can except for some users using IP.
I think that we can implement the above situation by using the some registry keys or values check, such kind of USERDNSDOMAIN in Windows 7.
(Probably, the value, USERDNSDOMAIN, has the data like this, XXX.A.COM)
SNAC policy can check the registry key for allowing the users who just logs on A domain to access to their network.
What can I do for implementing this?
If you have some more idea, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.