Question: How to edit the policy before reaching the Review By Date.
I've a question with regard to changing the policy status from "In Review" to "Draft".
* Product version is CCS 11.
* Policy General Information
1. Policy Version: 1
2. Author: CCA\Adminsitrator
3. Status: In Review
4. Priroty Level: High(Not Modifying)
5. Expiration Date: 10/12/2013(Not Modifying)
6. Review by Date: 11/11/2012(Not Modifying)
7. Allow User Response: Checked
1. After changing the status from "Draft" to "In Review"
2. Reviewers requested for the policy change by adding the comments. And then all of the requests from the reviewers have received.
3. So I'd like to change the policy content according to the reviewers comments before reaching "Revies by Date". But I can't do that because the policy status doesn't change to "Draft".
1. How can I change the status to "Draft" to edit the policy content manually or forcibly?
2. Is the Senario by design?
I look forward to your reply as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.