Control Compliance Suite

View Only
  • 1.  Release of CCS 10.0

Posted Jun 10, 2010 08:19 AM
    Dear all, from what I was informed, today the new release of CCS is to be made available today to partners and Symantec employees. Do you have the same information? Do you happen to know how and where I can find the new version of the software? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Regards, Evangelos Kotsonis

• 2.  RE: Release of CCS 10.0

Posted Jun 10, 2010 09:35 AM

I was sent an email from upgradecenter on 6/7 when it was released.

If you have a maintenance/support on the previous version you should also get the email as well. The link in my email took me to an update area for my licenses so I cannot post it here

The link for the software was https://fileconnect.symantec.com/ though it will ask you for an existing serial number to continue with the download

I'm disapointed that the updates to the webbased dashboards does not include the tiered dashboards. With version 9 they left a lot of functionality off and id not update tiered dashboards until a SP release. I hope they add webbased dashbord functionality with tiered dashboards sooner than later

• 3.  RE: Release of CCS 10.0

Posted Jun 10, 2010 10:00 AM

First of all, I would like to thank you for your assistance. Unfortunately, I do not have a serial number for software CCS 10.0. I am a partner of Symantec and want this software to test it, prior installation to clients. I have checked file connect and in the list of available software the only available piece of software is the Vulnerability Manager for 10.0.

I will try to fina a trial license and examine how to find this software. Any ideas are welcome.

Regards,
    Evangelos

• 4.  RE: Release of CCS 10.0

Posted Jun 24, 2010 02:05 PM
    I would talk with a Symantec rep or engineer to get trial licenses for testing.

• 5.  RE: Release of CCS 10.0

Posted Jul 01, 2010 06:07 AM
    Thank you all. I contacted local symantec team and it is already up and running!

Thank you for your assistance!
    Regards,
    Evangelos

• 6.  RE: Release of CCS 10.0

Posted Jul 07, 2010 09:55 AM
    Let us know how it performs.  I am considering the upgrade, but I am waiting for some stories to be told about the experience.  Thanks.

• 7.  RE: Release of CCS 10.0

Posted Jul 07, 2010 09:55 AM
    Great to hear.

• 8.  RE: Release of CCS 10.0

Posted Jul 07, 2010 09:56 AM
    Also, was there ocassion to upgrade from a 9.0 installation for you?  I am curious how that performs as well.

Thanks.