remove a backup client completely
I did see some decommissioned clients still show up on "host properties" as clients. what are the full steps we should follow up to completely decommission a client with less system impacts.
We usually do:
1. run a last full backup if we can catch a moment.
2. remove it from backup policyes.
Should we also do:
1. remove NBU software if the client still alive?
2. remove it from any NBU configuration files?
3. restart any NBU services?
4. what should we prepare on this time in case for a furture restore if we have to?
thanks in advance!