Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

RIGHTEOUS LICENSE TRANSFER: Manufacturer Part No. 10775666 License Files.

Created: 28 Jun 2012 • Updated: 28 Jun 2012

Hello All,

As you know on June 06th, 2012  Symantec has killed Symantec pcAnywhere Access Server an absolutely awesome Internet facing product for SMB who run help desk operations - like our company.

NOTICE OF END OF STANDARD SUPPORT AND END OF SUPPORT LIFE FOR Symantec pcAnywhere™ Access Server. See

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH189204

However, I am hopeful anyone can work with me and Symantec licensing to see about a righteous license transfer in full compliance with California law and Symantec. Our operations rely on these licenses and are in need of them: Manufacturer Part No. 10775666. We will continue to have the need to acquire these Symantec License Files (.slf) to increase the amount of hosts that can dock to our SUPER SECURE NETWORK where our Access Server resides and of which we have ONLY HOST ONLY nodes on the Internet. I appreciate any feedback from any owner, entity, corporation, company who is or will retire their Access Server (because of the source code, leak, etc, well known stuff reported) from their operations. If you have any questions about what files I am seeking for a license transfer see the attached - authored by Symantec Corporation. Thank you.

Discussion Filed Under: