SEP 12.1 - Client Deployment Wizard Hangs
I am trying to deploy a new client package to some of my domain PCs and the Deployment wizard will get to the deployment screen and just sit at 0%. It has been about 30-40 minutes since I began the deployment and the completion status is still 0%. This server has been able to deploy the clients using this wizard before, it is just hanging up today.
Details on the SEPM Server
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- I al using the domain administrator password to connect to the clients
- SEPM is 12.1
Details on the clients
- Clients are currently running SEP 11.0.6000.550 and they are managed by the SEPM server I am trying to deploy from (only have one SEPM server)
- I have tried both Windows XP, Windows 7, (32-bit and 64-bit) PCs with no luck
- I have tried to deploy with the Windows firewall enabled and disabled - makes no difference
- I have verified traffic is not blocked on my Cisco ASA via logging and reviewing the firewall rules
- I have confirmed the SEP firewall is not installed on the existing clients
Any ideas for troubleshooting?