Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

SEP 12.1 RU2 MP1 in product versions list

Created: 15 Mar 2013 • Updated: 15 Mar 2013 | 7 comments
diabolicus23's picture
This issue has been solved. See solution.

In the open-a-case of the Symantec support page, I've just seen this:

Just a mistake or just an anticipation? smiley

Comments 7 CommentsJump to latest comment

.Brian's picture

It is due out this March, so perhaps any time now.

Please click the "Mark as solution" link at bottom left on the post that best answers your question. This will benefit admins looking for a solution to the same problem.

SOLUTION
SebastianZ's picture

Would be an anticipation, not a mistake - release is coming soon. Beta version is already released.

diabolicus23's picture

Could I open a case for a release not officially released? I mean this with "mistake" smiley

Or, probably, I could open a case if I'm a betatester.

.Brian's picture

If you were part of beta testing, you would've received an email of some sort so that you could download it and try it out.

If you have a specific issue that the new release fixes than calling support is your best betat this point.

Please click the "Mark as solution" link at bottom left on the post that best answers your question. This will benefit admins looking for a solution to the same problem.

diabolicus23's picture

Thanks Brian!

As side question: how you can become part of betatester group?

sandra.g's picture

https://symbeta.symantec.com/login.html

smiley

sandra

Symantec, Senior Information Developer
Enterprise Security, Mobility, and Management - Endpoint Protection

Don't forget to mark your thread as 'solved' with the answer that best helps you!

Mithun Sanghavi's picture

Hello,

SEP 12.1 RU2 MP1 has been released on 8th April 2013.

Check this Article:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/blogs/latest-symantec-endpoint-protection-released-sep-121-ru2-mp1

Hope that helps!!

Mithun Sanghavi
Senior Consultant
MIM | MCSA | MCTS | STS | SSE | SSE+ | ITIL v3

Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helped you.