SEP Client in wrong group
- SEP 11
- Changed IPs of SEPM and Database-Server
- Migration done successfully, all clients work correctly
- Only the SEP-Client on the SEPM-Server has the wrong group under "Troubleshooting" and therefore has no connection to the SEPM-Server (himself). Hostname is correct though.
- Reinstalled, updated Sylink.xml.
- Create a new temporary group in SEPM for this client. Export new sylink.xml for this group. Connect the client with sylinkdrop.exe. After client is green and updated, move it to the desired group and delete the temporary group again.