SEP Clients unexpected behavior in SEPM
Greetings to All,
Im using SEPM and SEP 12.1.1000.157 RU1 in the corporate environment.
All clients are managed and in compter mode, 1 domain, replication site 1.
Im facing several weird issues with Symantec Endpoint Manager with the Clients.
1.After deployment, clients shows up in wrong container despite the installer was export from the correct container.
2.After the client restart, the client went missing from the SEPM container.
If the client is not missing,I noticed that the names of the client change randomly including the logon user from time to time which makes it difficult for me to track and diagnose the issue.
3. The missing client from the container still recieves the latest policy I have changed. (I tried to check is it in user mode view, but unfortuately that's not the case)
I have tried importing the Sylink into the client, but it points to the wrong container or simply just won't show up in the SEPM. Client shows connected to the server.
Test connecting using the secars test string it returns with the value "which looks like upper LL and inverted LL" , I don't understand.
I am not sure whether any settings or policies will cause such an issue describe above.