Which of the following threats can Symantec Endpoint Protection stop?
• Bulk mail
• Social engineering
• Wi-Fi cracking
• Drive by downloads
Which statement about the embedded database is correct?
• Scales indefinitely
• Uses Microsoft SQL 2005 Express Edition
• Installs on the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager
• Cannot be replicated
Which item is the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager Default location setting for retrieving Live Update content?
• A Group Update Provider (GUP)
• A LiveUpdate content file
• A Symantec LiveUpdate server
• An internal LiveUpdate server
Which statement about the LiveUpdate policy is correct?
• The LiveUpdate policy includes a schedule.
• The LiveUpdate policy requires a separate certificate.
• The LiveUpdate policy does not include configurations for the Group Update Provider (GUP).
• The LiveUpdate policy can be configured only during installation.
What does the LiveUpdate Administrator enterprise Web application allow you to do?
• Log in to a Group Update Provider.
• Log in remotely to a Symantec Endpoint Manager console.
• Distribute client software.
• Manage Symantec updates on multiple internal Central LiveUpdate servers.
How many SEPM can be connected to an embedded db?
I choosen answers - 1-D, 2-C, 3-C, 4-A, 5-D, 6-A