Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  SEP Remote Console 12.1.4a GUI issue

Posted Apr 08, 2014 08:56 AM
    My company just upgraded to this latest version for us to use. It seems to be the same, but a bit faster overall. However, I noticed the GUI has changed slightly, and I was curious if there was any way to either customize it or change how it is displayed. I'm looking under the Monitors section from the left sidebar, then under Command Status. Each entry used to be a single line, but now each entry is 5 lines deep, which makes the scrolling near endless, and much harder to keep up with and track certain machines. The only line that using all of that space is the source, which is Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager. I guess I'm looking to widen the columns to get more entries on a single screen if possible. I track hundreds of these entries a day, so it would make my job much easier to be able to view more than just 3 entires without scrolling... Thanks for any advice.. cheers.RickS

• 2.  RE: SEP Remote Console 12.1.4a GUI issue

Posted Apr 08, 2014 09:15 AM

There are no customizable options for the GUI. You can try to adjust columns but dragging lines but that may not get what you need.

Maybe support has some suggestions though...

• 3.  RE: SEP Remote Console 12.1.4a GUI issue

Posted Apr 09, 2014 02:13 AM

Hi

You cannot customize

Regards