HI Kindly provide SEP replication best practice.
Hi check this forums.
check these links
The Philosophy of SEPM Replication Setup:
How to add "Replication Partners" and Schedule Replication
About installing and configuring Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager for replication
Installing Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager for replication
Check this video
Check this article.
Help Link: http://www.symantec.com/business/support/overview.jsp?pid=54619
Replication Best Practices:
1. For more than 3 sites or 1,000 clients: No more frequent replication than once per day
2. Versions of the Policy Manager have to be the same.
3. Replication schedules should not overlap.
4. If replicating over WAN, only replicate the logs.
5. Number of replicated sites should ideally be kept below 5. Ratio will be 1:4 ( i.e 1 primary : 4 seconday )
6. The value of “Content revisions to keep” should be set to a lower value.
7. If you have configured multiple replication partner then always make sure that the replication schedules won't overlap .This situation can lead to Database Deadlock issues.
8. Delete Replication Partners when
1.Upgrading the Policy Manager.
2.If any CRT Approved tools need to executed.
3.Software / Hardware maintenance on the Policy Manager.
4.Backing up database manually.
Technical Support Engineer, Endpoint Security
Enterprise Technical Support
CCNA | CCNP | MCSE | SCTS |
Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helps you.&
Thumbs Up to Chetan Savade
Have a look at this KBs as well
Best practices for replication server sizing
Best Practice for setting replication frequency
Please don't forget to mark your thread solved with whatever answer helped you : ) Thanks & Regards Aravind