SEPM 12.1 cannot export the Computer Status log
Hi all, I'm Using SEPM 12.1 RU1 on Win Server 2008 and using MSSQL 2008 for the database. The SEPM cann't export the Computer Status Log. But when i tried to export the other log such as Audit Log, its run smoothly. I already open case to support, and still it hasn't solved.
I already tried the following step from the support :
1. change the $CommandTimeout=900 and $ConnectionTimeout=900 on Reporter.php
2. Delete the replication site because the replication site doesn't active no more
3. Truncate the database transaction logs=4 hours
4. Change the timeout value for FcgidIOTimeout 7200, FcgidBusyTimeout 7200, and FcgidIdleTimeout 7200 in httpd.conf
5. unchecked the option Block New Client on the default group
But still, the SEPM can't export Computer Status the log.
Please need advice, thanks