Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  SEPM 12.1 Client View

Posted Aug 16, 2012 11:18 AM

Just upgraded SEPM11 to SEPM12.  I used to be able to go to Clients > click on a client group and then see the computer name and the computer description.  Now I have the computer name, health status, logon user or computer, last status, virus defs, etc but no description column.  Is there a way for me to add the description column to the default view or create my own view and choose what columns I want to see?

• 2.  RE: SEPM 12.1 Client View

Posted Aug 16, 2012 11:44 AM

I am trying to remove last year's version of SEP from a Win 7 64 bit system.  Funny, as I had this exact same problem one year ago, and it cost me a computer, because EVERYTHING you techs told me to do, I did, and NOTHING worked.  I figured you would have it fixed by this year, but apparently I was wrong, and you guys are NOT that smart.  Personally, I want SEP totally removed from my 64 bit system, without having to reformat, or re-install my operating system.  I will send you my log, if you tell me how, and then you tell me how to fix it, or come and do it yourself.

• 3.  RE: SEPM 12.1 Client View

Posted Aug 16, 2012 11:47 AM

HI khancock70

If you don't mind Please Raise new fourms.

• 4.  RE: SEPM 12.1 Client View

Posted Aug 16, 2012 11:50 AM

I don't believe that is possible, at least not from what I've seen or tried.

You can export the computer status log and customise as you see fit though.

• 5.  RE: SEPM 12.1 Client View

Posted Aug 16, 2012 11:54 AM

There is no option available, if you want to more Client details you can choose Protection Technology view...

• 6.  RE: SEPM 12.1 Client View

Posted Aug 16, 2012 12:12 PM

What do you mean, raise new forums?  I am lost. 

• 7.  RE: SEPM 12.1 Client View

Posted Aug 16, 2012 12:53 PM

I can no longer see the description column without double clicking on the client? That stinks.  I have location and user information in those fields that I need to see.

• 8.  RE: SEPM 12.1 Client View
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 16, 2012 02:47 PM

Hi,

Description column is already present under the default view.

Screenshot is attached for reference.

• 9.  RE: SEPM 12.1 Client View

Posted Aug 16, 2012 03:09 PM

I JUST saw that. I looked this am at the default view, I swear I did.

Thanks for all the responses!

• 10.  RE: SEPM 12.1 Client View

Posted Aug 17, 2012 05:51 PM

Please create a new forum post for your issue rather than asking another question in this thread.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Eileen, Partner and Security Community Manager