Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  SEPM 12.1.2 will not update def.

Posted Mar 01, 2013 08:10 PM

I have 2 networks one with Internet access and the other doesn't not. I installed SEPM and LUA in both networks but the internal network's SEPM always say no new updates had been found. I tried different routes as follow:

a) In the "Internet Network", LUA gets the updates from Symantec and distribute. The SEPM grab the updates from the LUA server.

The SEPM in the "Internal Network" grab updates from the "Internet Network's" LUA server.

b) In the "Internet Network", LUA gets the updates from Symantec and distribute. The SEPM grab the updates from the LUA server.

In the "Internal Network", LUA gets the updates from the "Internet Network" LUA server and distribute. The SEPM In the "Internal Network" grab the updates from the In the "Internal" LUA server.

I checked in both cases the LUA get the updates everyday but the "Internal" SEPM cannot update. It do not give any error instead saying that no new updates found !!!!

Can anyone help me on this ???

Thanks.

P.S. Both configurations were running without problem when version 12.11.

• 2.  RE: SEPM 12.1.2 will not update def.

• 3.  RE: SEPM 12.1.2 will not update def.

Posted Mar 01, 2013 09:51 PM

Check this discussion

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/sepm-not-recieving-updates-lua