SEPM Not Updating Client Status
I took control of a SEP installation from a former net admin, and I am having strange issues with SEPM updating client status. I noticed the issue when I had to remove an old installation from a client and reinstall the newer package. I searched for unmanaged clients, and chose the specific client. The package installed fine, and eventually received the current updates (I compared the serial on the client and server). On the SEPM, the client wasn't added to the group I chose, so I had to manually add the computer. After an hour the client still showed it wasn't connected to the server (computer monitor icon), and I cannot issue commands to the client from the console. I tried updating other clients and all of our clients have this issue. I checked the client's manager logs and it is successfully connecting to our SEP server and retrieving updates. I am on the verge of just doing a fresh install of our SEP and building it from scratch. If I left out any info let me know and I'll post it. Thank you in advance!