SEPM replication status: failed to connect
some error that i notice from scm0 log:
ReplicationTask>> replicate: Communication Exception Error Code = -805240832 ErrorMsg Code = 130
com.sygate.scm.common.communicate.CommunicationException: No response from the remote server ErrorCode: 0xd0010000
strangely no big data in replication/inbox or outbox... only around 50mb.....
Dear All, Seems fixed
Seems fixed now.
Below are steps that works for my issue:
1) Break replication from both partner SEPM to primary SEPM.
2) Tried to re-add back replication partner.... failed...
3) Tried to ran management server configuration wizard... saw some error in 'data' folder regarding ACL..
4) Ran sepm repair as adviced by adv team...
5) rerun back management server config wizard... success
6) re-add back replication partner... success
7) run empty replication for testing (without any option ticked)... sucesss
8) scheduled logs replication from sepm partners to primary.... sucesss (as per previous setting)