sepm starts then stops
I have a SEPM 12.1.1101.401 RU1 MP1 running on a Windows 2008 Server R2 with 2 vCPU and 8 GB of vMemory. The server have been working fine for a year now, until a few months ago. The SEPM service suddenly stopped and no matter how many times I try to start it, its stops again. I opened a case and they determine that it was a problem with tomcat. After reconfiguring a conf file, I ran the Configuration Wizard which asks for the DBA password. I forgot the password and have been trying to retrieve it somehow without any luck. I searched within the sem5.log file and found nothing, I changed the values on the Php.ini file so it can show me on an error (something I saw over the internet), but nothing. I cannot do most of the things suggested on the internet because the sepm service is not running. Maybe you can get the password using some methods, but I think that sepm service need to be running for that to happen. I need to know if there's any other way to get that password or how to get the password from the sem5.log file (a specific place or near what), most of the file it looks encrypted.