Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

SEPV11 MR1 : Unable to fetch changed data from remote site [Site ] Invalid column name 'ID'.

Created: 14 Feb 2008 • Updated: 02 Mar 2009

Hi all,

i'm trying to setup a HA SEPV11 architecture with 2 sepm that are linked to 2 sql servers:

SEP-MASTER -=== sep replication ===>SEP-SLAVE
    ||                                                                     ||
SQL-MASTER                                             SQL-SLAVE

In front on my 2 sepm there is BigIP F5 that loadbalancing http/s requests.

I have setup replication from SEP-MASTER to SEP-SLAVE and "vice versa".

the problem is that when doing replication from slave to master i got this message:

14 février 2008 17:00:01 CET:  Replication from remote site Site SEP-MASTER to local site Site SEP-SLAVE finished unsuccessfully  [Site: Site SEP-SLAVE]  [Server: SEP-SLAVE]
14 février 2008 17:00:01 CET:  Unable to fetch changed data from remote site [Site SEP-MASTER]: Invalid column name 'ID'.  [Site: Site SEP-SLAVE]  [Server: SEP-SLAVE]
14 février 2008 17:00:01 CET:  Replication data from remote site Site SEP-MASTER is received by local site Site SEP-SLAVE  [Site: Site SEP-SLAVE]  [Server: SEP-SLAVE]
14 février 2008 17:00:00 CET:  Got a valid Certificate.  [Site: Site SEP-SLAVE]  [Server: SEP-SLAVE]
14 février 2008 17:00:00 CET:  Replication from remote site Site SEP-MASTER to local site Site SEP-SLAVE being initiated  [Site: Site SEP-SLAVE]  [Server: SEP-SLAVE]

 i have looked into the sql logs and find nothing.


 i have looked the tomcat logs and found this :
2008-02-14 17:00:01.875 SEVERE: Unknown Exception in: com.sygate.scm.server.replication.ReplicationTask
java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column name 'ID'.
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnostic(SQLDiagnostic.java:364)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.tdsErrorToken(TdsCore.java:2754)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.nextToken(TdsCore.java:2195)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.getMoreResults(TdsCore.java:620)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.executeSQLQuery(JtdsStatement.java:372)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.executeQuery(JtdsStatement.java:1176)
    at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingStatement.java:205)
    at com.sygate.scm.server.db.util.DatabaseUtilities.getSqlTypes(DatabaseUtilities.java:493)
    at com.sygate.scm.server.replication.table.DefaultTableReplicator.replicateTable(DefaultTableReplicator.java:33)
    at com.sygate.scm.server.replication.table.DefaultTableReplicator.replicateTable(DefaultTableReplicator.java:62)
    at com.sygate.scm.server.replication.ReplicationTask.replicateTableData(ReplicationTask.java:940)
    at com.sygate.scm.server.replication.ReplicationTask.replicateRptData(ReplicationTask.java:1001)
    at com.sygate.scm.server.replication.ReplicationTask.processRelicationData(ReplicationTask.java:1989)
    at com.sygate.scm.server.replication.ReplicationTask.replicate(ReplicationTask.java:223)
    at com.sygate.scm.server.replication.ReplicationTask.run(ReplicationTask.java:174)
    at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
    at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)


i'm running windows 2003 SP2 US full windowsupdated and SQL SERVER 2005 SP2 full windowsupdated

thx !