Server Agent out of date
I started seeing LiveUpdate Information
About the agent for windows on at least one server does not have the most recent updates?
To Install the most recent updates, on the Backup and restore tab, right click the remote computer that is out of date, and then select Update.
1. There is no indication on what server agent is out of date
2. After right clicking on each server on some I can see Update is grayed out and on some its clickable
3. Does this mean they are out of date and need to be updated?
4. What happen if I update the server will I have to reboot?
5. The server is Windows 2003 with exchange 2003 running on a cluster serves with 2 nodes
6. It seem each node might need the upgrade and the cluster seems to need
7. I am assuming after I update the active node the cluster will be up-to-date
8. Should I manually run LiveUpdate on the backup Exec server monthly and after an update I should update the clients?