Service Desk 7 - Domain Migration
I have a Service Desk 7 implementation that will be moving from a different forest/domain due to a merger and aquisition situation.
What is the best way / step to migrate Service Desk 7 to a new forest/domain? Has this been tested?
We really need a KB/Doc on this as I am sure this will be a theme with companies as we move into the 2010 and beyond....
Service Desk 7 - Server A
SQL 2005 DB - Server B (Services SD7 and NS7)
Notification Server 7 - Server C
- Shutdown Service Desk 7 engine
- Migrate NS 7 and the database server
- Supply new service account credentials
- Migrate the database along with Reporting Services and Analysis service (I can imagine this will be tricky)
- Migrate the Service Desk 7 server that is running the workflow engine
- Supply new service account and credentials
- Run the Setup Installation Wizard? Repair?....???