Setup two node SFRAC in AIX 7.1
I am planning to setup two node SFRAC in AIX server. I quite confidence about normal veritas cluster products. But, I got confused about RAC setup in veritas.
Following are my setup environment.
1) 2 * AIX 7.1 node
2) Created separate /oracle11gr2 file system locally to install RAC binaries
3) each node has 3 network interface. I already setup 2 interface for LLT between two nodes. Remaining one interface assigned to server IP address.
Kindly let me know my pre-requisites for SF RAC with CFS
1) How many VIP now I require per node ?
2) Do I need SCAN IP ? if Yes then I prepare 3 IP for that.
3) Planning to Keep OCR & Voting disk in CFS. Do I need to keep separate Vg for that ? if yes then minimum how many disk need for vg & how many file system need to create?
4) Do I need to configure any additional Resources or link (parent child) vg ?
For data files, logs and archive, I will create separate CFS .
Do we have any sample step by step documents for install & configure ? Please kindly help me.